Jun 21, 2018
Welcome to the ANT website.
At ANT we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice sets out key information regarding ANT and how any personal data you provide to us will be processed.
The ANT website is owned and run by Aspecto Design & Produçao Lda
If we use the term “our company” This means Ant that is a brand own by Aspecto, Design & Produçao Lda. The term “our online services” refers to ANT, our mobile and tablet applications, our pages on third party social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ and any other websites or apps we own or run from time to time. The term “our services” refers to our online services and any of our other products that we can add to the ones we have now. If you use any of our services, we will refer to you using the terms “user”, “visitor”, “you”, “your”, “yours” in this policy.
For the purpose of the UE Data Protection Act , the data controllers for any personal information we hold about you are the Aspecto, Design & Produçao Lda in Portugal.
Personal data we collect
We collect your personal data when you place an order, call our Customer Care team, sign up for our marketing communications, browse our website or use the other services offered by our website (www.ant-womancollection.com). The data we collect includes details you provide to us, such as your given name and surname and your shipping and billing addresses. We also collect data regarding your shopping habits and the pages and products you have viewed from your use of the website. We use this data to:
- Take your orders, process your payments and deliver the items you have purchased;
- Provide any additional services you have requested, such as our marketing communications;
- Give you access to services reserved for registered users, such as Wish Lists and product alerts;
- Provide you with help and assistance via our Customer Care team;
- Personalize your visit to the website and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Under the Law, we must have a valid legal basis to process your data. In most instances, we will process your data because we have a contract with you e.g. to deliver your purchases, or to provide you with other services you have requested. We will also use your personal data to send you sales and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you if we have your explicit consent for this activity, or if you are an existing customer where we have a legitimate interest in communicating with you. You can opt out of sales and marketing communications from us at any time.
Who processes your data?
Your personal data will be processed by Aspecto, Design & Produçao Lda as the data controllers, and may also be processed by other companies acting under our instructions.
We may also retain the services of external suppliers to help meet our business needs and may share your data with these suppliers. These suppliers have been selected after a rigorous evaluation process and chosen for their security, reliability and competence. They will process your data only under our instructions.
For how long we keep your data?
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which you provided that personal data, unless the law permits or requires that we retain it for longer. The retention period varies depending on the purpose of the processing. For example, the data collected during your purchase of goods on www.ant-womancollection.com are retained in accordance with local tax law (10 years in Portugal), while those data used to send you our marketing communications are retained until you ask to be unsubscribed.
Your rights regarding your personal data?
Under the Law, you have the right to:
- Know what personal data of yours we are processing, where that data came from and how we are using that data;
- Ask us to update, correct or supplement the data we hold about you;
- Withdraw consent for processing for a specified purpose;
- Ask us to delete or erase your data from our systems;
- Limit or oppose our processing of your data;
- Ask us to supply the personal data we hold about you in an easy readable electronic format, or transfer that data direct to a third party nominated by you.
You can exercise these rights at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to the Privacy Team at ANT . Centro de negocios de Adaufe, Rua Soldado Manuel Pinto Magalhães, nº 36, 4710-167 – Braga, Portugal.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out unlawfully, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection in your jurisdiction. In the Portugal, the complaint should be presented to the CNPD (https://www.cnpd.pt)
Welcome to the ANT website.
At ANT we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice describes what personal data we collect, how we will use that data and how we keep your data safe
We collect and process only the data that is required to allow us to provide our services to you. We collect the following data when you browse or shop at www.ant-womancollection.com:
- We process the personal data required to complete and despatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order; we collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any issues with the order.
- We collect your email address when you sign up to receive ANT News.
- If you register for an ANT account, we collect your name, email address, password, country and additional data regarding your marketing preferences.
- When you contact our Customer Care team, we may collect additional data to help us resolve any queries relating to your order, delivery, payments, marketing, the website or any other queries.
- We collect and process data about your browsing on www.ant-womancollection.com including the pages you visit and how you interact with these pages. If you have registered for an account, we collect browsing data about your access to the dedicated areas of the website.
- If you are a customer of www.ant-womancollection.com or if you have given us your consent, we collect and process your personal data for direct marketing activities.
- If you provide us with someone else’s data – for example, if you purchase a product to be delivered to a friend or as a gift – we will collect and process the personal data required to complete the transaction such as the name, delivery address and other contact details for your friend.
If you are receiving an item as a gift, we will process your data only to fulfil the gift request and our contractual obligations.
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- When you purchase a product from www.ant-womancollection.com we ask you for the personal data necessary to allow us to fulfil our contract with you including taking payment, any related anti-fraud checks if you choose to pay by credit/debit card, billing, shipping and delivery of the product and possible handling of the return.
- When you visit www.ant-womancollection.com we will collect the minimum personal data necessary to allow us to provide you with the services of the website, such as placing and holding items in your shopping bag.
- When you visit www.ant-womancollection.com we will use some data about your use of the website to help us improve the website and our promotion of the website. This will include data about how you came to the website; the date and time of your visit; products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction data (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- When you register on www.ant-womancollection.com, we will collect the data necessary to ensure that we can recognise you on return visits and provide you with the services registration offers, such as creating a Favorite List. If you would prefer not to continue receiving these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time contacting our Customer Care team.
- When you sign up for our marketing communications, we will ask you for your email address. If you would prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time contacting our Customer Care team.
- If you have purchased from www.ant-womancollection.com, we will use the personal data we hold about you, including your purchase history, to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you. This contact will normally be via email, but in certain circumstances we may contact you via other methods e.g. we may call you if an item we know you have been eager to purchase comes back into stock. If you would prefer not to be contacted in this way, you can unsubscribe from emails at any time contacting our Customer Care team.
- We analyze contact data, purchase history, web browsing data and lifestyle data to tailor our marketing communications, web site presentation and internet advertising to meet your preferences.
- When you contact our Customer Care team, we will use the personal data you provide and that we have collected to respond to your requests for help or information.
- If you call our Customer Care team, when available, your call will be recorded for training and fraud prevention purposes.
There are four valid reasons for our use of your personal data:
- Most of the data we collect from you is necessary to allow us to fulfil our contract with you or to enter into a contract with you e.g. you provide a billing address and email address when your purchase an item from www.ant-womancollection.com so that we can process your payment and send you your order confirmation.
- In certain circumstances we will ask for your permission or consent to use your personal data e.g. if we would like to send you marketing information about items we believe may be of interest to you via email. If you have given your consent to our use of your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw this consent at any time.
- We may also have a legitimate interest in using your personal data e.g. to ensure that the content of our website is presented to you and your device as effectively as possible, or to ensure that our marketing communications are relevant to your interests. If this is our reason for using your data, we must make sure that our interests do not override yours and you are entitled to object to this use of your data.
- Lastly, we may be required to use your data to meet a legal obligation or to protect your interests e.g. we may exchange data with other specialist organisations for the purposes of fraud detection and credit risk reduction and we will retain financial data long term to meet our statutory obligations.
Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of Aspecto Design & Produção Lda who have been authorised for this processing.
Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services: these parties have been rigorously assessed and offer a guarantee of compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data. These parties have been designated as data processors and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by Aspecto Fardas, Design & Produção Lda and under our control.
The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators, internet providers, companies specialising in IT and telematics services; couriers; accountants, insurance companies, companies that carry out marketing activities, including social media organisations; companies specialising in market research and data processing; companies offering contact centre services; companies providing publishing and distribution services.
Under some circumstances we may be required to disclose or share your data without your consent, for example if we are required by the police, the courts or for other legal reasons. Your data may be transmitted to the police, judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the investigation and prosecution of crimes, the prevention of and protection from threats to public security, to allow Aspecto Fardas, Design & Produção Lda to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
No data will be transferred outside the European Union
You have the right to request a copy of the data that we hold about you (and we will provide this to you once we have confirmed your identity).
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal data, please email or write to us using the contact details in this policy.
If we do hold data about you we will:
- -give you a description of it
- -tell you why we are holding it
- -tell you who it could be shared with
- -tell you how long we will keep the data
- -if the data was not provided by you, we will give you any available information such as the source of the data
- -tell you if the data has been used for automated decision making
- -tell you if the data is stored outside of the European Economic Area, and if so what safeguards are in place to protect your personal data
- -let you have a concise and clear copy of the data
You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold about you and to stop us using your data until it has been corrected, except in case of legal obligation.
If you have given us your consent to use your personal data for marketing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by emailing our Customer Care team. Alternatively, you can sign into your account on www.ant-womancollection.com and update your requirements in our Email Preference Centre. You may receive a small number of further communications immediately after unsubscribing but we will implement your request as quickly as possible.
You have the right at any time to oppose our processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest. You will need to explain the reasons behind your request and allow us to consider your request and respond.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. After receiving and reviewing your request, if legitimate it will be our responsibility to promptly cease processing and to delete your personal data.
You have the right to receive a copy of your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we can transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
To exercise any of these rights, you can sign in to your account, contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com or writing to the Privacy Team at ANT . Centro de negocios de Adaufe, Rua Soldado Manuel Pinto Magalhães, nº 36, 4710-167 – Braga, Portugal.
To ensure that the data of our users are not subject to breaches or illegitimate use by third parties, we will ask you to confirm your identity before carrying out your request.
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organisational security measures aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently.
In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: pseudonymisation or encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach. Furthermore, Aspecto Design & Produçao Lda undertakes to test, verify and regularly evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee continuous improvement in the safety of processing.
If you believe that Aspecto Design & Produçao Lda is processing your personal data in contravention of the Law, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection: In Portugal, the complaint should be presented to the CNPD (https://www.cnpd.pt/)
Changes to this notice
Legislative references and useful links.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by Aspecto, Design / Produção Lda. in compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 general regulation on data protection (GRPD) and Portuguese rules on the processing of personal data (https://www.cnpd.pt/ ).